DUFFERIN NORTH ATHLETICS RULES AND CLUB ETIQUETTE
- Put your weights away after use! Do not leave them on machines, on the floor or against the walls.
- All members must enter the club using their membership number. All members must have a picture in the system.
- Lockers are for use while in the gym only. No overnight use permitted.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Share equipment, allow other members to work in with you.
- Please be courteous to maintain good hygiene for your fellow members.
- Do not offer advice to other members unless you are asked.
- No keeping of gym bags on the gym floor. Leave them in the locker.
- Ensure you lock your locker. DNA is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Treat the washrooms as you would your own.
- Proper gym attire required. No flip flops, dress shoes, jeans etc.
- No screaming and yelling
- Do not drop the weights especially dumbbells.
- No food allowed on the gym floor.
- Throw out all garbage, do not leave it for others to pick up
- Once again, PUT YOUR WEIGHTS AWAY.
We appreciate your cooperation in making DNA Fitness a great place for everyone to train!